Вы проходите тест на уровень Upper-Intermediate — вы можете дискутировать абсолютно на любые темы, смотреть иностранные передачи и понимать их смысл. Это высокий уровень владения английским языком.
1. You ________ worry so much, you’ll make yourself ill.
A) must B) shouldn’t C) can’t
2. Joe ________ think of a good excuse for being late.
A) shouldn’t B) mustn’t C) couldn’t
3. Stella"s _______ be promoted because she works hard.
A) allowed to B) bound to C) manage to
4. My mother _________ is in Argentina this week
A) , who travels a lot, B) who travels a lot C) who travels a lot,
5. They’re going to stay with their cousins _________ live on a boat.
A) - B) where C) who
6. Where are the flowers _________ I sent you?
A) where B) whose C) -
7. Leo and Rose left the cinema because the film was
A) bored B) boredom C) boring
8. My grandmother _________ living alone so she finds the house very quiet.
A) didn’t use to B) used to C) isn’t used to
9. My boss really annoys me because she _________ me to work at the weekends.
A) is always asking B) would ask C) asked
10. Maria's got a terrible voice but she _________ at any opportunity.
A) is singing B) would sing C) has sung
11. Do you remember when Mum and Dad _____ take us camping and it ______ always rain?
A) - / used to B) are used to / will C) used to / would
12. It was only in Australia for a week so he _______ seen a lot.
A) shouldn't have B) couldn’t have C) might have
13. Although it was kind, they __________bought us a housewarming present.
A) couldn’t have B) mightn’t have C) needn’t have
14. If only I _______ school when I was fifteen, I ______ a lot more money.
A) hadn’t left / ’d earn B) don’t leave / won’t earn C) left / ’d earn
15. If I _______a lot of money, I’d retire.
A) win B) won C) had won
16. Sometimes they both wish they ________ married so young.
A) didn't get B) don’t get C) hadn’t got
17. Don’t you wish we _______ ten years ago?
A) met B) had met C) meet
18. You can’t buy __________ happiness.
A) - B) a C) the
19. Could you get ________ drinks when you go to the shops, please?
A) - B) a C) the
20. It was ________ great film that we saw it twice.
A) what a B) her only C) such a
21. Tony’s daughter has his red hair but ______ of his sons look like him.
A) both B) each C) neither
22. Sorry, but I don’t know what you are getting _____.
A) on B) at C) over
23. Come in from the rain – you’re ________ soaking.
A) quite B) very C) absolutely
24. Jorn spends all his time complaining. I wish he’d just ________.
A) find a life B) get a life C) change the life
25. Lucy ______ well with her brother, even though he’s much younger than her.
A) gets over B) gets up C) gets on
Если понравилось, жми "Нравится"!