Вы проходите тест на уровень Intermediate — вы должны грамотно общаться на различные бытовые темы, знать формы глаголов и иметь хороший словарный запас.
1. I _______ the Star Wars films.
A) have never seen B) have ever seen C) have never saw
2. They_____ for Google_____2004.
A) worked / for B) ’ve worked / since C) ’re working / since
3. ____Neil_____ that he didn’t get the job?
A) Did / tell B) Have / told C) Has / been told
4. If you ______ that expensive car, you ___ enough money to go on holiday.
A) buy / won’t have B) bought / don’t have C) don’t buy / won’t have
5. What ____ if you ____a mobile phone?
A) will you do / haven’t B) would you did / had C) would you do / didn’t have
6. Alison has worked for a month without a day off — she ________be exhausted.
A) might B) must C) can’t
7. I know he speaks French, German and Italian so he ________ be Swiss.
A) can’t B) could C) should
8. Hundreds of trees were blown over in the night so the wind _______have been very strong.
A) can’t B) could C) must
9. “I’m not very sociable. ______.”
A) I don’t B) So am I C) Neither am I
10. “Sorry I’m late. _____for a long time?”
A) Have you waited B) Are you waiting C) Have you been waiting
11. Leo’s French isn’t very good. He ____it for very long.
A) has been learning B) hasn’t been learning C) hasn’t learned
12. Ellen ____ that she needs to do more exercise.
A) has been realizing B) is realized C) has realized
13. Henry worked for the bank ____ 2001 and 2006.
A) between B) while C) until
14. Could you tell me where ______ ?
A) the library is B) is the library C) if the library
15. Do you know ______ this train goes to Cardiff?
A) does B) if C) how
16. It’s lovely day, ______?
A) is it B) does it C) isn’t it
17. John ______ your school, wasn’t he?
A) was at B) went to C) wasn’t at
18. The interviewer asked _____ drive.
A) can I B) if I could C) if I was
19. The dentist _______to make another appointment.
A) told B) said me C) told me
20. The police officer ____ the robber to put down his gun and put his hands above his head.
A) ordered B) advised C) reminded
21. You’ll need to ____ an answer to this problem.
A) get on with B) run out of C) come up with
22. I want to watch the television news. Could you _______ , please?
A) look it up B) turn it on C) look for it
23. You must try that restaurant. The food is _______.
A) very delicious B) absolutely delicious C) absolutely tasty
24. We are hated the film — it was really ____ .
A) hilarious B) superb C) awful
25. The kids ____over the garden wall to get their football back.
A) climbed B) hugged C) chewed
Если понравилось, жми "Нравится"!